This page provides an index of all the activities on the site. A brief description of each of the types of activities is given below.
QQI - Randomly generates a single question at a time for projecting on the board. Then reveals the answer.
10QQI - Randomly generates 10 questions in one go to be projected on the board, or for students to work through independently. Then reveals all the answers.
QQI Count Down - Randomly generates a single question for a given fixed period of time, then moves onto the next question. All answer shown at the end.
QQI Relay - Randomly generates a question which students must answer correctly to move on to the next question. A points system is used. Best for students to work with on their own device. All answers revealed at the end.
QQI Bingo - Students choose from a selection of answers to fill in their bingo grid, and then questions are revealed one at a time for students to cross off their numbers as they appear. Intended for projecting on the board.
QQI Worksheets - Generates paper based activities with random questions. Activities are: worksheet; treasure hunt; odd one out; codebreaker; matching cards.
If you have found interactive-maths.com a useful website, then please support it by making a donation using the button below.
- Collecting Like Terms (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Expanding Single Brackets (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Factorising (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Expanding Quadratic Brackets (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Factorising Quadratics (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Indices (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Completing the Square (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Solving Linear Equations (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Solving Quadratic Equations (QQI) (Mobile Version)
- Solving Simultaneous Equations (QQI) (Mobile Version)