QQI BINGO Index
This page provides an index of all the QQI BINGO activities on the website, so you can quickly find the one you want. Keep an eye here, as this collection will increase rapidly.
This activity is designed to be used by the teacher at the front of a class. Get each student to draw a 3 by 3 or 4 by 4 grid in their books whilst you choose the settings for the questions. Then, when you press Start, the possible answers will be revealed (16 for a 3 by 3 grid and 28 for a 4 by 4 grid), and students should choose from these to fill their grid.
Questions are then revealed one at a time, and students should cross off the answers if they have them in their grids. The first to get a line or a full house calls BINGO and winse the game, but you can continue to play until the end when all the questions and answers will be revealed.
If you have found interactive-maths.com a useful website, then please support it by making a donation using the button below.
- Collecting Like Terms (QQI BINGO)
- Completing the Square 2 (QQI BINGO)
- Solving Linear Equations (QQI BINGO)
- Solving Quadratic Equations (QQI BINGO)
- Solving Simultaneous Equations (QQI BINGO)
- Sequences (QQI BINGO)
- Pythagoras Theorem (QQI BINGO)
- Differentiating Polynomials (QQI BINGO)